buy Ayahuasca online
Buy Ayahuasca online with Credit card Bitcoin and PayPal. Ayahuasca — also known as the tea, the vine, and la purga — is a brew made from the leaves of the Psychotria viridis shrub along with the stalks of the Banisteriopsis caapi vine, though other plants and ingredients can be added as well. Buy Ayahuasca online.
How does Ayahuasca work?
The main ingredients of Ayahuasca — Banisteriopsis caapi and Psychotria viridis — both have hallucinogenic properties.
Buy Ayahuasca online from UK and Canada
Psychotria Viridis contains N, N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT), a psychedelic substance that occurs naturally in the plant.
For this reason, DMT must be combined with something containing MAO inhibitors (MAOIs), which allow DMT to take effect. Banisteriopsis caapi contains potent MAOIs called β-carbolines, which also have psychoactive effects of their own.
When combined, these two plants form a powerful psychedelic brew that affects the central nervous system, leading to an altered state of consciousness that can include hallucinations, out-of-body experiences, and euphoria.
What are the effects of ayahuasca?
The effects of ayahuasca can vary widely. In general, this powerful, unique beverage can give rise to some truly special experiences. A common effect is a spiritual experience accompanied by deep reflection. When taking ayahuasca, it often happens that people take a philosophical approach to their place in the world and the essence of nature. Of course, the experience is different for everyone, but the general consensus is that ayahuasca can result in a trip that awakens a variety of spiritual feelings.
The side effects of ayahuasca
Potential risks with this beverage can include a bad trip, which can cause diarrhea or nausea. If you avoid drinking too much ayahuasca, you can avoid these side effects.
Make ayahuasca tea step by step below:
- Put 3 liters of water in a pot. Let the water cook to 80% before boiling. Then turn it down to medium heat.
- Put 60 ml vinegar apple or a white vinegar one (better if organic), but regular vinegar works just as well.
- Put the plant material mimosa hostilis inside the water.
- Mix all vinegar, mimosa, and water. Stir. Make sure that it is NOT boiling. You want it warm/hot. Cook it for 3 hours.
- Turn off the stove, and let it get a little bit cooler, and then filter all the liquid. Use coffee filter/hand towel. Press the materials till you can’t get any more liquid out.
- Put the liquid and the left-over mimosa in different pots. Save both of them. Leave the liquid on the side(we need it) I want to point out that you will not have 3L of mimosa as some of the water is evaporated. this is okay, we will be making it concentrated later anyways.
- Take the leftover mimosa from the blanket/filter. Put it again in 3 liters water and put 60 mL of vinegar. Basically, doing step 1 – 6 again.
- Repeat step 7.
- Put all 3 pots of mimosa liquid together. Now you can throw away the solid shredded mimosa or any plant matter.
- Cook it till you have around 1.5 liters. Slow cooking it to make it more concentrated.
- Take the 1.5 Liter and put it in the fridge to let it cool down overnight.
- Next day filter again the liquid and put the residual materials in the trash, and warm the liquid again on the stove.
- Put in 150 grams of resin. Stir and mix it for 15-30 minutes or until it completely dissolves.
- You should have around 1 liter left
This is the most common ayahuasca recipe. However, there are other recipes using different ingredients such as Syrian rue or Psychotria Viridis.